Attorney Davina Tala is an aggressive litigator dedicated to providing the best legal representation for her clients. Her extensive experience in both civil and criminal cases and her commitment to clear and open communication with her clients make her the ideal choice for anyone looking for legal guidance.
Why Hire Tala Legal, P.A.
- Over 13 years of experience
- Former Municipal Prosecutor and State Prosecutor, with unique knowledge of how to obtain government documents and information
- Experienced in a broad range of civil disputes
- Experienced in a broad range of Insurance Disputes
- Federal Court experience
- Civil and Criminal Jury experience
- Free consultation
- Flat fee legal representation available for certain cases
- Available twenty-four hours a day, seven days week.
- Handles cases in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, Broward and Miami-Dade counties
- Florida resident for over thirty-five years, Jupiter resident for three years
Davina Tala graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Criminology and Communications, and a focus on Legal Studies. She received her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University in 2003.
Davina Tala became a licensed attorney by the Florida Bar, in September 2003. She was admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court in 2009 and was admitted to practice in the Federal Court, in the Southern District of Florida and the Middle District of Florida, in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
Davina Tala is an active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association. She was elected to the board of directors for the Martin County branch of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL). She was previously a member of both the Broward County Bar Association and the Dade County Bar Association.
– 10 Best Attorney, Florida, 2017
– Showcased in Florida’s Jury Reporter, 2012.
(In 2017) Davina Tala was selected as one of Florida’s “10 Best Attorneys,” by The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (AIOFLA). This award recognizes that Davina Tala has attained the highest degree of professional achievement in her field of law while having an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating.